Personal information processing policy
Wontae is taking care of your personal information very seriously.
All personal information handled by the WONTAE (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company') website is collected, held, and processed based on the 'Personal Information Protection Act' or with the consent of the information subject. In addition, to ensure the protection of personal information and rights and interests of information subjects and to handle related grievances quickly and smoothly, the following measures are in place. If you have any inquiries about personal information while using WONTAE’s service, it is posted on the website so that the information subject can check it.
Purpose of collection and use of personal information, items of personal information to be collected, and methods of collection
The WONTAE website handles personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed is not used for any of the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, we will process it with the consent of the information subject.
- Apply Resume,Inquiries regarding recruitment ,Response to online consultation inquiries Personal information is processed for the purpose of using and responding to the service on each page.
- The WONTAE website handles the following personal information items.
- Name of personal information
- Item of personal information
- Collection method
- Apply Resume
- Name, contact, email, resume file
- Collect personal information when information is entered directly through the entry form configured on the resume application page and the user agrees to collect personal information
- Inquiries regarding recruitment
- Job of interest, career, name, contact, email address
- Collect personal information when information is entered directly through the entry form configured on the recruitment inquiry page and the user agrees to collect personal information
- Response to online consultation inquiries
- Name, contact, email
- Collect personal information when information is entered directly through the entry form configured on the inquiry page and the user agrees to collect personal information
- The WONTAE website handles personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed is not used for any of the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, we will process it with the consent of the information subject.
Provision of personal information to third parties
The WONTAE website processes personal information of the information subject only within the scope specified in '01. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information, Items and Collection Methods of Personal Information', and does not exceed the original scope or provide it to third parties without prior consent of the information subject.
- Where a separate consent is obtained from the information subject;
- Where there are special provisions in the law;
- Where the information subject or legal representative is unable to express his/her intention or cannot obtain prior consent due to unknown address, etc. and is clearly deemed necessary for the urgent benefit of the information subject or a third party;
- Where personal information is provided in a form that cannot be recognized by a specific individual as necessary for the purpose of statistics preparation, academic research, etc.;
- Where it is impossible to perform the duties prescribed by other Acts unless personal information is used for purposes other than the purpose or provided to a third party;
- Where it is necessary to provide foreign information or international organizations for the implementation of treaties or other international agreements;
- Where it is necessary for the investigation of legal crimes and the filing and maintenance of prosecution;
- Where necessary for the performance of the court's judicial affairs;
- Where necessary for the execution of punishment, custody, and protective measures;
Consignment of personal information processing and retention period and personal information processing
- After the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the WONTAE website destroys the information without delay without exception.
- The WONTAE website does not entrust your information to an external company without your consent. If such a need arises in the future, we will notify the customer of the consignment and the details of the consignment and obtain prior consent if necessary.
Destruction of personal information
- When personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the personal information retention period and the achievement of the purpose of processing, the relevant personal information is destroyed without delay. However, this is not the case if it must be preserved in accordance with the law.
The procedures and methods of destruction of personal information are as follows.
- Destruction Procedure If personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the achievement of the purpose of processing personal information, the expiration of the holding period, abolition of the service, or termination of the project, personal information shall be destroyed without delay.
- Destruction Method It is destructed using a technical method that cannot play the record in the form of an electronic file, and personal information printed on paper is destructed by grinding or incineration.
Rights and methods of exercise of users and legal representatives
The information subject may exercise the following rights related to personal information protection on the WONTAE website at any time:
- Request for access to personal information
- Request for correction if there is an error, etc
- Request for deletion
- Request for suspension of processing
- The exercise of rights under 'A' can be made in writing, by phone, e-mail, fax, etc. pursuant to Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act, and 'WONTAE' will take action without delay.
- If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, etc., the WONTAE website does not use or provide personal information until the correction or deletion is completed. However, if the wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction processing result without delay so that the correction can be made.
- Requests for access to personal information and suspension of processing may be restricted by Article 35 (4) and Article 37 (2) of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- The information subject should enter personal information accurately and up to date to prevent unexpected accidents. The information subject is responsible for the accident caused by the inaccurate information entered by the information subject, and if false information such as theft of other people's information is entered, a problem of violation of the law may occur.
- In addition to the right to protect personal information, the information subject has the obligation to protect itself and not infringe on the information of others. Be careful not to leak personal information of the information subject and be careful not to damage the personal information of others, including posts. If you fail to fulfill these responsibilities and damage the personal information and dignity of others, you may be punished according to the relevant laws and regulations.
- A request for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested if the personal information is specified as the subject of collection in other laws and regulations.
Protection of Minors' Personal Information
- In principle, the WONTAE website does not collect personal information if the information subject is a minor. When collecting minors' personal information due to unavoidable work, we will seek consent from the legal representative in advance and destroy the information without delay when the purpose of collection and use is achieved, or the retention period agreed at the time of collection expires.
- 'WONTAE' verifies whether the person who made the request for perusal, correction or deletion according to the right of the information subject, and inspection when requesting suspension of processing, is the person himself or a legitimate agent.
- If there is any objection to the rejection of the request for perusal, etc., the information subject may file an objection with the following institutions.
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (Without Country Number) 1833-6972 http://www.kopico.go.kr
- Personal Information Infringement Report Center (Without Country Number) 118 http://privacy.kisa.or.kr
- G7 24/7 High Tech Crime Network (Without Country Number) 1301 http://spo.go.kr
- Korean National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Division 1566-0112 https://cyberbureau.police.go.kr
- Korean National Police Agency Cyber Bureau (Without Country Number) 182 https://www.police.go.kr/www/security/cyber.jsp
- The information subject may exercise the following rights related to personal information protection on the WONTAE website at any time:
Matters concerning the installation, operation, and refusal of an automatic personal information collection device;
- Users can collect personal information through 'items of automatically generated information collected (cookie, IP, etc.)' in the process of using the WONTAE website. Cookies are temporary files that are automatically created when you access a website and are stored on your computer's hard disk.
- Purpose of using cookies It supports a faster web environment by storing settings that users prefer and uses them to improve services for convenient use. Also, when using a service that requires login, cookies are used for smooth use without having to re-enter your ID and password each time. In addition, cookies are used for customized marketing services, such as identifying service usage and event participation..
- How to reject cookie settings Users can accept all cookies or refuse to save cookies from the options in your web browser. If you refuse to save cookies, it may be difficult to use customized services. Example of how to set up (for Chrome Web browsers): You can refuse to save cookies through ⁝ > Privacy and Security > Cookies and other site data in the upper right corner.
Person responsible for personal information protection
- You can contact the personal information protection manager and the department in charge of personal information protection for inquiries related to personal information protection, complaints, and damage relief. We will answer and process the information subject's inquiry without delay.
- Person responsible for privacy
Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
The following measures are being taken to secure the safety of personal information.
- Establishing and implementing an internal management plan An internal management plan is established and implemented in accordance with the 'Technical and Management Measures Standards for Personal Information' (Personal Information Protection Committee Notice No. 2020-5) and 'Personal Information Security Committee Notice No. 2020-2)'.
- Restricting access to personal information We are taking necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, changing, and canceling access to the personal information processing system, and controls unauthorized access from outside using the intrusion prevention system.
- Archive of access records We keep and manage records of accessing the personal information processing system for at least 6 months.
- Encryption of personal information Personal information is safely stored and managed through encryption. It also uses separate security features, such as encryption for storing and transferring important data.
- Installation and regular inspection and renewal of security programs To prevent personal information leakage and damage caused by hacking or computer viruses, security programs are installed, checked, and updated regularly.
- Control of access to unauthorized persons The personal information processing system that stores personal information has a separate physical storage location and establishes and operates access control procedures are established and operated.
- The following measures are being taken to secure the safety of personal information.
Notice of change in personal information processing policy
- The personal information processing policy will take effect from the effective date, and if there is an addition, deletion, or correction of changes in accordance with laws and policies, it will be notified through the notice seven days before the enforcement of the changes. In addition, if the personal information processing policy is inevitably changed due to changes in related laws or company policies, we will announce it through a website notice.
- This personal information processing policy will be applied from 2022.11.25.